Mr. Goodman’s practice involves all aspects of business and real estate law, environmental and land use law, advising public agencies, and estate planning. He also has a wide range of experience in civil litigation. Mr. Goodman brings a thoughtful and critical approach to evaluating his clients’ needs, and applies tactical decision-making to achieve optimal results.
- Occidental College, Los Angeles (B.A. Social Justice and Spanish, cum laude)
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D.)
- The State Bar of California (member, Environmental Law Section)
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Standing Together to End Sexual Assault (Board Member)