Chip Wullbrandt’s practice emphasizes environmental, land use, public agency, administrative and water law. He represents government agencies in matters dealing with other government agencies.
He also represents companies, developers, and individuals in matters before regulatory agencies. Such representation involves advising and counseling clients with regard to project outcomes and strategies with regulatory agencies.
- University of Southern California (B.A., 1984)
- National Merit Scholar; Thematic Option Honor Student Program
- Institute of Politics and Government Outstanding Student Award
- International Business Internship including working trip to Turkey and Northern Cyprus
- President, Phi Delta Theta Fraternity; Pepperdine University (JD., 1988)
- National Merit Scholar
- Moot Court Honor Board
- London Program — Research in EEC Law
- The State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- California 19th Agricultural District (Director, Present)
- Old Spanish Days, Inc.
- Old Spanish Days Stock Horse Show & Rodeo (Member, Executive Committee)
- Mr. Wullbrandt has served as a member of the California Biodiversity Council Watershed Working Group, and is a member of the Advisory Council to the Director of the Department of Fish and Game for the California Coastal Salmon Restoration Program.
- He is a Director of the 19th Agricultural District, which manages the Earl Warren Showgrounds.
- He is active in Old Spanish Days, Inc. (The Fiesta Board), Director [1991-present]; Executive Board [1994-96; 2000-2006]; Senior Vice President [1995-96; 2000-2004]; El Presidente 2005. He also serves on the Executive Committee for The Old Spanish Days Stock Horse Show & Rodeo.
- He was Chairman [1991-93] of the Carpinteria City Planning Commission, and a member of the Carpinteria City Architectural Review Board [1989-1990].
- He is on the Advisory Council of the Santa Cruz Island Foundation and was a Director [2000-2008] of the Montecito YMCA, serving as Chairman in 2006- 2007.
He was president (2012) and now serves as Vice President of the Santa Ynez High School Football Boosters Club, and served (2010-2013) as a board member of the Los Olivos School Foundation.