Mr. Maley’s practice encompasses all phases of family law matters such as premarital agreements, marital dissolutions, and post-dissolution enforcement proceedings. He has experience litigating family law matters ranging from the validity of premarital agreements to establishing and modifying support orders to the division of complex community property estates. His approach to family law proceedings centers on keeping his clients informed about what to expect and what developments have occurred.
- Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, IL (J.D. cum laude)
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (B.A. Communication)
- California State Bar
- Family Law section, California State Bar
- Public Counsel, Los Angeles (Volunteer Support Attorney, 2012)
- Boys and Girls Club of Camarillo (Volunteer consultant, 2008)
- Red Cross of Ventura County (Volunteer consultant, 2008)