Mr. Zick’s practice involves business litigation, real estate law, and insolvency issues, as well as other litigation matters. Prior to joining PPP, Mr. Zick was a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Peter H. Carroll, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California. Mr. Zick has experience with complex corporate and consumer commercial disputes, as well as diverse areas of state and federal law including: real property; securities; family; environmental; land use; tax; corporate; and tort law. During law school, Mr. Zick completed judicial externships with the Honorable Peter H. Carroll and Robin L. Riblet, United States Bankruptcy Judges for the Central District of California.
- Arizona State University (B.S. Political Science, magna cum laude)
- Santa Barbara College of Law (J. D. with honors)
- The State Bar of California (Litigation and Public Law Sections)
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Adjudicating Securities Law Violations in the Age of Limited Bankruptcy Court Jurisdiction, 26 Am. Bankr. Inst. L. Rev., 293 (2018)