Mr. Zodeh represents high net worth families, entrepreneurs, public agencies and non-profits in a variety of business, real estate, finance, and estate planning matters. He has extensive transactional experience in structuring, negotiating, drafting agreements and successfully concluding a myriad of matters including mergers and acquisitions, family office services, private placements, commercial real estate development, intellectual property licensing and estate planning.
Mr. Zodeh’s broad experience allows him to act as a general counsel to his clients in order to provide efficient solutions to complex problems and also design safeguards to prevent potential problems.
- University of North Carolina (B.A.)
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D.)
- New York
- The State Bar of California
- The State Bar of New York
- Ensemble Theatre Company of Santa Barbara (Member of Board of Directors and Executive Committee, 2005-2008)
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Santa Barbara (Member of Board of Directors and Executive Committee, 2010-2013)