Ms. Christian’s practice focuses primarily on public agency representation in education, employment, contract negotiation, policy formation, land use, environmental and water issues. She has worked on a wide variety of public and private matters, including property disputes, landlord-tenant issues and tort claims. Prior to her admission to the State Bar of California, Ms. Christian was a law clerk in the firm’s Cameron Park Office.
While in law school, Ms. Christian earned a concentration in Environmental and Water Law. She served as President of the Real Property Club and Secretary of the Water Law Society. Ms. Christian gained invaluable experience in the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act first as a research assistant to Professor Jennifer Harder and later as legal intern for the Clean Water Action non-profit group. In addition to her work in water and environmental issues, Ms. Christian worked in McGeorge’s Bankruptcy Clinic to help clients achieve a fresh financial start.
- Arizona State University (B.A., American History and Ethics, 2015)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., with Distinction, Environmental and Water Law Concentration, 2019)
- The State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Association of Women in Water, Energy and the Environment
- Association of Environmental Professionals