Price, Postel & Parma LLP’s Business and Real Estate Group counsels clients in a wide range of business and real estate transactions. Our attorneys enjoy long-standing relationships with many clients who own or operate businesses or who are involved with real estate. We strive to identify and develop practical solutions for our clients’ challenges.
The Business and Real Estate Group advises on a wide variety of business matters, including:
- formation and operation of corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships,
- mergers and acquisitions,
- purchase, leasing and financing of real property,
- negotiation and drafting of business contracts,
- formation and operation of Common Interest Developments (Condos/PUDs),
- drafting of management documents (bylaws/CCRs) for homeowners’ associations,
- business financing matters including private placements,
- business and tax planning,
- intellectual property matters, and
- insurance and employment-related matters.
The Business and Real Estate Group also represents and assists landowners, developers, public agencies, financial institutions and community organizations in a broad range of commercial, industrial, public, residential, and agricultural real estate transactions.
Our experience includes real estate acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, lending, project development, problem loan work-outs, non-resident transactions, tax-deferred exchanges, and environmental and insurance matters.