Ms. Harrington’s practice focuses on civil litigation, including commercial disputes, intellectual property litigation, employment law, and public agency representation. Ms. Harrington has represented a variety of public and private companies in state and federal court, ranging from well-known Silicon Valley technology companies to investment firms, start-ups, and non-profits.
Prior to joining Price, Postel & Parma, Ms. Harrington was a litigation associate at a prominent Bay Area law firm, where she represented corporations, financial institutions, and technology companies in complex commercial litigation matters and regulatory investigations. While in law school, Ms. Harrington served as Editor-in-Chief of the Duke Law & Technology Review and was a member of the Wrongful Convictions Clinic. Ms. Harrington is a Santa Barbara native.
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2012)
- Duke University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- United States District Court (Central, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara Barristers (Board Member)