Mr. Wullbrandt’s practice emphasizes environmental, land use, public agency, administrative and water law. He represents government agencies in matters dealing with other government agencies.
He has advised clients with Habitat Consultation Plans and on other ESA issues including for steelhead, red legged frog, California tiger salamander, desert tortoise, Mojave ground squirrel and other species. He represents clients in issues related to SGMA compliance in the Santa Maria, Goleta, Ventura and San Antonio Groundwater Basins.
He also represents companies, developers, and individuals in matters before regulatory agencies. Such representation involves advising and counseling clients with regard to project outcomes and strategies with regulatory agencies.
- University of Southern California (B.A., 1984)
- Pepperdine University (JD., 1988)
- The State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara County Republican Central Committee, Parliamentarian
- California 19th Agricultural District (Past President)
- Old Spanish Days, Inc. (Director (1991-present); Fiesta Board Member, Past El Presidente (2005)
- Old Spanish Days Stock Horse Show & Rodeo (Member, Executive Committee)
- Carpinteria City Planning Commission (Chairman and former member Architectural Review Board)
- Santa Cruz Island Foundation (Advisory Council – need years)
- Montecito YMCA (Chairman 2006-2007)
- Santa Ynez High School Football Boosters Club (2012)
- Los Olivos School Foundation Board Member (2010-2013)
- Advisory Council to the Director of the Department of Fish and Game for the Pacific Coastal Salmon Restoration Program
- California Biodiversity Council Watershed Working Group Member