Mr. Stone’s practice focuses on public agency, environmental, education, and employment law. Mr. Stone has advised clients regarding a variety of real property, land use, employment, tax, financing, public agency, contracting, and landlord-tenant laws.
Mr. Stone will support the Firm’s general civil litigation practice, including its public agency representation.
Mr. Stone also has a broad litigation practice. He has practiced civil litigation from pre-litigation consultation to resolution, including discovery, law and motion, mediation, and trial. He has litigated environmental matters ranging from the Clean Water Act to CERCLA, as well as breach of contract, unfair business practices, and landlord-tenant claims. Mr. Stone’s background in civil defense gives him an advantage spotting issues early as well as the skills to resolve these issues efficiently.
- University of California, San Diego (B.A. in Sociology and Law & Society, 2014)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., with Great Distinction, Environmental Law Concentration, 2018)
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- The State Bar of California