As a member of Price, Postel & Parma’s Family Law Practice Group, Ms. Princip provides counsel and representation to clients during all phases of family law proceedings. She is dedicated to providing personalized legal services to clients in a cost-effective manner and to working creatively and efficiently to resolve disputes.
Ms. Princip brings a deep understanding of the complexities within this field. Specializing in Family Law, she has comprehensive expertise in all areas, including child custody and visitation, property division, and support calculations. Her practice is characterized by an unwavering commitment to providing clients with compassionate and knowledgeable legal guidance. She believes a tailored and client-centered approach is paramount, addressing the unique needs of each client and each family. Ms. Princip takes pride in advocating for clients during significant life transitions and is dedicated to helping families achieve the best possible outcome.
- New York University (B.A. Political Science, 2011)
- New York University (Completion of Pre-Med Program, 2011)
- University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Habitat for Humanity of Southern California (2018-2019)