As a member of Price, Postel & Parma’s Family Law Practice Group, Ms. Princip provides counsel and representation to clients during all phases of family law proceedings. She is dedicated to providing personalized legal services to clients in a cost-effective manner and to working creatively and efficiently to resolve disputes.
Ms. Princip was a legal intern with the Tampa, Florida State Attorney’s office prior to completing her law degree. Ms. Princip’s passion for the criminal justice system and the Constitution led her to start her career as a law enforcement officer in Santa Barbara. Prior to joining Price, Postel & Parma, Ms. Princip’s practice focused on advocacy for each client’s individual needs, from child custody to property division.
In addition to her diverse career choices, her wide variety of educational experiences provides a different perspective in regards to family law.
- New York University (B.A. Political Science, 2011)
- New York University (Completion of Pre-Med Program, 2011)
- University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- The State Bar of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Habitat for Humanity of Southern California (2018-2019)