Tel: (805) 962-0011, ext. 141
Fax: (805) 965-3978
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Zoning & Land Use
Mr. Hvolbøll is a retired partner and serves as Of Counsel to the firm. His practice emphasizes working with extended families and their common interests, often ranching and farming families, as well as zoning and land use matters.
Mr. Hvolbøll is active in civic affairs; he is the past Chairman of the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden, former Sheriff of the Santa Barbara Corral of Westerners International, and is the secretary of the Santa Cruz Island Foundation.
- Stanford University (A.B., 1978; B.S., 1981; M.S., 1983; J.D., 1981)
- New York University (M.S.W., 2017)
- The State Bar of California
- John S. Kiewit Memorial Foundation (Board Member)
- Santa Cruz Island Foundation (Secretary)
- Grolier Club of New York
- Zamorano Club of Los Angeles
- Santa Barbara Club
- California Rangeland Trust, Legacy Council